Friday, June 11, 2010

Faithfulness

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father, there is no shadow of turning with Thee;  Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not, as Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth, thy own dear presence to cheer and to guide;  Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness! Morning by morning new mercies I see;   All I have needed Thy hand hath providedGreat is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

(Lyrics by Thomas Obediah Chisholm)

I am bursting at the seams with gratefulness to the Lord for what he's done in the past couple weeks!  I will have more details later, but I have a new job that is better than anything that I could have dreamed of getting!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you got a job! Why didn't you tell me when you got one? I don't remember hearing what you are doing or anything!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!