So apparently, any "free time" I had before has been swallowed up by wedding planning. There's only 4 months until our wedding (YAY!) on January 9th, and we still have yet to find a venue. Other things are coming together in the meantime, however. Weddings are so ridiculously expensive, by the way.
In other news, I love doing office work, Corey has been laid off 2 days a week and needs work, I LOVE free weekends, and I joined Curves.
And counting calories is REALLY depressing.
And it's really strange when your younger brother (who's 15) has a girlfriend...
Also, Psych is one of the bestest shows in the universe, and it makes me laugh.
This coming Monday I'm going wedding dress shopping with Elissa (one of my wonderful bridesmaids) and I cannot wait. :)
And, as a side note, why doesn't somebody understand the fact that this time EVERY year, California catches on fire, and do something about it? Especially LA. That place is really built to be burned down. It's in the desert, transportation is awful, and houses are just built everywhere randomly. I firmly believe that the Southern CA area should not have been populated. I might be prejudiced, however.
Oh, and Master's started this week... and I am officially no longer a student. Weird. Not going to lie, I miss being in school. The classes, the books, the syllabuses (or syllabii). Oh well, it will still come again.
Despite the slightly cynical spin to this note, I am really very very happy right now in life... planning to be with the love of my life for the rest of my days. Praise Jesus for bringing us into each other's lives!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love psych too! i would type more but i am using an on screen keyboard 'cause the real one is dead. isn't being in love and planning the start of a new family amazing!?!? love you!!
ReplyDelete