(our photographers website here)

There's not a whole lot to report since my last post... Corey starts school in two weeks. He got his schedule, and he will be at school ALL day Mondays and Tuesdays (until 11pm). That will definitely be different! We are stoked, though. We are going to his orientation on the first of April and he gets his cool knife set and fun uniform, hehe. Our job situation is the same, but we quit the petitions job. It was just too much. Instead of relying on that income, I applied for unemployment because I am only working part time. It's temporary until I can find a real job, hopefully after we move. There are definitely hard days where it is easy to loose sight of the wonderful things, but the Lord is continually providing for us.
Also, I LOVE spring. I always forget how much I love it until it is here. I love the sun and I love tree blossoms. It's just such a hopeful time of year, what a wonderful time to begin our new adventure!
In our spare time, Mr. Man and I have been watching a LOT of Psych. We are humungonous Psych fans. And of course, we are still playing WiiFit... I love doing the Yoga. I wish I would have had it in college! It would have helped so much with singing!!
In other random news, I picked up a hitchhiker the other day. I have always secretly wanted to... I know, I'm strange... I was on my way home from work, and a very harmless lady was standing there with just her purse. I motioned her to come into the car and drove about 10 minutes to the gas station in Penn Valley and dropped her off there. It was rather uneventful... she talked about how her son wouldn't give her a ride anymore and something about getting outside. She had very slurred speech, so I'm still not quite sure of her story. She offered to pay me for gas when we got to the Chevron, which I guiltily pondered for a minute, but assured her that she didn't need to. What would be the point of picking up a hitchhiker if they were going to pay you!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts!