Just wanted to let the world know via blog that I am so excited for the cold weather. I think there are two major players in this excitement, one being that I do not have air conditioning in my car and I am tired of drowning every time I drive somewhere. The second is that the colder it gets the closer it gets to my wedding!
But seriously, cold weather is awesome. Blankets and sweatshirts and fires and hot chocolate... sigh.
We bought a REALLY cute kitchen table today. It's a two person table that is absolutely perfect for our new place. Bought it off craigslist.... which is officially pretty much awesome, but can also cause cancer. Or identity theft, if you're not careful.
And we need a microwave, a printer, and a queen size mattress in case you have any of those lying around.
God is good. All the time.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts!